Comment on page
For a meaningful discovery of assets, assets can be crowdsourced, tagged to relevant frameworks, and contributed using an asset sourcing web app.
Some of the features that ED leverages from Asset sourcing are, allowing users to
- 1.Create asset taxonomy for content
- 2.Identify framework categories
- 3.Associate assets with multiple types such as audience type, topic, etc.
- 4.Create framework - Organization and target framework
- 5.Meaningfully review, publish the asset
- 6.Create customised collections such as Textbook, Courses, etc.
- 7.Associate assets with collections
- 8.Create and publish a sourcing project with a defined scope of assets to be sourced and a schedule
- 9.Review the nominations to a sourcing project from contributors
- 10.Review the asset contributions to a sourcing project from the approved set of contributors
- 11.Curate and publish the assets for consumption
- 12.Enroll as a contributor
- 13.Nominate to one or more sourcing projects
- 14.Contribute assets to the approved sourcing projects
- 15.Get the consumption details of the assets that got published for consumption
- 16.Check various reports such as Collection level gap report, Folder level gap report, Visitor's report, etc.
Last modified 2mo ago